Thursday 9 August 2012

My New Journey

Hello, I'm about to embark upon a journey which will see me watch a game of football, everyday for the entire of the Season. It all kicks off in a seemingly Straight-forward Europa League tie between Liverpool and FC Gomel.

Although this task sounds easy enough, it is actually a lot harder than it sounds. For example, most European sides only play Weekends, meaning it will be very difficult in the middle of the Season, when the Champions League is on a break.

Another issue, is that in most of the Major Leagues in Europe, a Winter break occurs from around Mid-December to Early-January.

I hope you are looking forward to this Journey, just as much as I am, and I hope to be able to keep you posted throughout right here, via this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment